Are you intentional about what you eat and drink? Intentionally Optimized Nutrition, otherwise known as ION, is an important part of living a healthy life by making intentional choices on what you eat and drink.
When we are spiritually grounded and self-aware, small daily improvements in how we eat, drink, and move, based on current science, consistently applied over time with the support of our tribe (your support group), will lead to a more abundant life at work and home.
To learn more about ION and tips on how you can improve your health through nutrition, check out this previously recorded webinar.
One thing you can do to start making these small daily improvements towards a healthier eating pattern is by listening to podcasts. Podcasts are a great way to feed your brain with content that can encourage your healthy-eating journey while supporting you with new ideas and ways of thinking.
Here are our top 6 podcasts for intentionally optimizing your nutrition:
- The Doctor’s Farmacy hosted by Dr. Mark Hyman
- The Genius Life hosted by Max Lugavere
- Bulletproof Radio hosted by Dave Asprey
- Broken Brain hosted by Dhru Purohit
- The Obesity Code hosted by several experienced nutrition professionals
- The Life Coach School hosted by Brooke Castillo
I challenge you to listen to a few of these podcasts episodes in order to take a deeper dive into learning how to intentionally optimize your nutrition. If you’re struggling to find time to fit listening to podcasts into your busy schedule, try these options:
- Request me as your Certified Coach to help hold you accountable and walk step-by-step with you through your health and wellness journey
- Listen during your workout
- Listed when you are cooking dinner
- Listen while you are grocery shopping
- Listen while driving
- Replace one episode of television with listening to a podcast
Start increasing your performance at work and your presence at home just by being intentional with what you eat and maintaining your activity level.
We can help you begin the journey today. Just contact us to request a free 30-minute consultation to evaluate your current priorities and how to realign them so you can become an even better version of yourself.
Subscribe to our blog for more great tips and advice!